secret post #184: gyaru_secrets — LiveJournal - Page 3

1. Your secrets can be a maximum of 800x600 (not 600x800)pixels. 2. They must be hosted on imgur , imageshack or postimage . (No tinypic…

secret post #184: gyaru_secrets — LiveJournal - Page 6

All posts should be considered potentially TRIGGERING, NSFW, or hurtful in some shape or manner. Please view at your own risk

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

What is a secret question and how do I use it? - LiveJournal

At the Lost Information page choose the "Lost your password?" option and press "Proceed" button. Type in your username and (optionally) one of ...

the top secret private journal of susie / boygirlparty.com — LiveJournal

Someday I'll write a post about that stuff, too. ... if you are an artist, it is your job to be original, to draw from your personal history and experience, and ...

How do I post an entry to my journal? - LiveJournal

How do I post an entry to my journal? Use the Post page to post entries to your journal. ... secret link to your draft. To get the link, open your ...

A Guide to Escape the Clutches of the Modern Post Editor

1. Go to Profile · 2. Select the “DISPLAY” tab · 3. Find the viewing option that says, USE MODERN POST EDITOR, then unselect

Of This and Other Worlds — LiveJournal

This world of ours, and worlds unseen / and thin the boundary between.

Love Is For Children — LiveJournal

I have chosen the 'River at Night' theme for my entries/posts. When I read my own journal entries, the black background of my theme shows perfectly, however, ...

Think. Believe. Dream. — LiveJournal

This journal is FRIENDS ONLY. What that means is a lot of my personal posts are flocked, however, almost all of my fandom posts are unlocked. I am not adding ...